HSM App won't open (Unexpected Error)

I wrote Support on Wednesday, haven't heard anything back, hoping maybe someone can help.

I was reviewing my HSM configuration, I made no changes/updates. I clicked back in the web browser instead of using the apps list link (which doing this has not caused any issues before) when the message An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check [Logs] for more information was displayed.

I went to the logs more out of interest as I have seen this message before from other apps, without further incident. The log has nothing for HSM, actually nothing for the time when selecting ALL and selecting Show past Logs.

I went back to Apps List, selected HSM, and I get the same error message. Reviewing again there is still nothing in the logs concerning the error.

I rebooted the Hub thinking it might clear the issue, but it did not help.

I went to revert to the 3:00am backup, only to realize that the reboot forced a new backup to be created, and no, I did not download the prior backup.

I attempted to "reinstall" by going to Add Built-in App, selected HSM, but it takes me right back to the same error message.

I am thinking I am stuck and need to remove/uninstall HSM and then reinstall and reconfigure. With it being a built in App, I am not sure how to complete this.

I searched the community, found nothing concerning this issue.

I am on the latest Hub platform:

Thanks in Advance for help anyone might be able to offer to get past this issue other than resetting my whole Hub.

I've seen that unexpected error before and it was due to using a desktop link to get to the Hubitat web interface. Opening the Chrome browser and connecting to the http://Hubitat-ip url and making changes from there prevents the error from occuring.

He's already in the web interface. He doesn't say anything about using a desktop link.

If you want to remove the app, you can click on the cog wheel. At the bottom of that page will be the remove link as well.

Thank you for the reply.

I was able to click the Gear to the left of the
App name and remove HSM from within that window. Totally overlooked this the other night.