How To Use Strobe Only On Siren

I have one of these sirens, although it says its Zipato it does not work with the Zipato Siren driver. I can get it to work with a handful of other siren drivers. This issue I have is that I cannot get the strobe to work on its own even though there is a command it always starts the siren.
Has anybody solved this?
Thanks
-D

I have quite a struggle to get full control over my sirens. I don't know whether it's hubitat's drivers to blame, or the devices themselves (two different types I have) cos I've not tried sirens with any other system

My Aeotec Siren 6 works as expected, but it strobe is white and they are quite expensive.
This has a red strobe and half the price, and its siren is much more piercing than the Aeotec.
I planed to have on of this on each window that always strobes on movement and goes off on entry when HSM is enabled..

Hey @damianm after getting rid of my ST Siren, because I couldn’t make them work in HE; I bought a Zipato Z-wave Siren after checking HE compatibility. But nothing is straightforward with HE and now I found out that the Zipato driver was written to another Zipato siren. Awesome.
Did you manage to make it work with your? Using the strobe? The Dome Siren driver doesn’t have the strobe feature.
Please let me know.

The Zipato siren on the hub’s compatible devices list is the PH-PSE02.

Which one did you buy?

no i did not get the strobe to work on its own.

@marktheknife I bought the Zipato NE-NAS-AB02Z.EU.
It has a strobe feature in ST, but if use the Dome Siren driver; it doesn’t have it.
Maybe a stupid question, any chances to make the Zipato driver work with the AB02Z as well?

@bcopeland does much of the Z-wave driver development, he might be able to comment.

@bcopeland would be great to read your insights.