How to use nfc tags?

Hi,

Sorry, I'm still not understanding, do I find this URL in maker API somewhere. Or do I find it within the device in devices?

Go into your list of Hub “Devices” and select any device. Now look in your web browser’s URL/Address field. It will look something like

http://192.168.1.144/device/edit/2180

The 2180 in the above example is the device ID that is referenced in the MakerAPI.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your contribution in this thread. It been so helpful and opened up more automation opportunities i didnt think were even there. One question. I can get push buttons to work fine but atruggling to commend a switch. What is the command i should be using for switch where buttons have
.../push/1...?

1 Like

It would be

…/on/…

or

…/off/…

1 Like

So no switch or command reference? Damn i tried everything but that.. will do that when i get home. Thanks @ogiewon !

1 Like

Oh, thanks so much. I've managed to get this working now. A bit of tinkering has prevailed

1 Like

I forgot to mention. The reason I couldn't see the wood for the trees was because I was attempting this on my phone doesn't show the web browser locally :sob: