How to use Dynamic list in webcore, remove index from the list

Hi, I try to use the built in dynamic list variable in webcore. Its pretty cool but when I extrat the variable itself, it gives the index number in front of the value and I would like to remove it to just keep the value between bracket like this:
what it gives:

[0:"first value",1:"second value"]

What I wish:

["first value","second value"]

I already includes quotes while filling the list.
Any good trick to get rid of index number? And is there a way to fill it manually with constant value? For now I cannot fill it other way than in the code...
Thanks

I also had a problem using lists. I'm not a programmer, so maybe I just didn't understand how to use them. I just added my listed items directly to a regular variable, not specifically a "list" item.

Then I can iterate over them like...

yes, thats what I made so far to make it works. Also, I try to built an email list and when I try to send me a notification with 'mylist' as value, I get a weird phantom data like this:

[0:test@hotmail.com, :, 1:test2@hotmail.com]

its pretty weird...

I just realize that its because I overwrite values with another method few step after...

But another thing that would be nice to know is how to reset the list! I tried to use an array but even empty value (double quotes) is taken as value...