How to setup SmartTiles on Hubitat

The closest match I can find is....

["${getApiServerUrl()}/${hubUID}/apps/${app.id}/$path", "?access_token=${state.accessToken}"]

Keep looking...it's in there. The line I am referring to in the original SmartTiles code should be:

["https://graph.api.smartthings.com/api/smartapps/installations/${app.id}/$path", "?access_token=${state.accessToken}"]

which I replaced with

["${fullApiServerUrl(path)}?access_token=${state.accessToken}"]

as shown in the code above that you quoted.

Has anyone hacked the code to add a blank tile yet ? Or a work around ?

1 Like

Did you figure out how to get that to work for video/camera ?

Anyone else getting an internal server error now when going to Event History? Just started happening yesterday for me.

FYI it appears this is related to Ecobee motion/temp sensors. If I remove them the issue goes away.

Is it possible to use the "Links to other dashboards" from smarttiles in HE and if so how. I cant remember how I did it on ST.

Works for me. I think I simply installed a second instance of SmartTiles, and configured it as desired. Then I took that URL and added it into the first instance of SmartTiles as a link to another dashboard. It's been about 10 months since I did it, and it has worked fine every since. I am away from my computer, so I can't dig into the details.

P.S. I never did get dimmers to behave correctly for some reason. I never researched it as Hubitat now has their own Dashboard solution.

Thanks I will give it a try tonight.

dimmer level is by power of 10.... so 1 is 10% 5 is %50 and 10 is 100%

Looks like there is voting options for ActionTiles to develop for HE - please pop along and vote to help get some traction in ActionTiles HE integration:

https://support.actiontiles.com/communities/12/topics/3345-support-for-hubitat

Never going to happen.

1 Like

Let's try it though.

Is it really needed?
I always found that Actiontiles has been a little reluctant to even fix a lot of stuff requested by the community over and over again.

Also from what I have seen the current Dashboard adaptation be HE is much better and can be used locally without a need for a permanent internet. Just for this is much better.

2 Likes

i get the following when trying to goto local url

http://192.168.11.109/apps/api/38/ui?access_token=a45aba69-5baf-4a82-b479-e2e6198df533

any help tnaks

The error please

app:382020-08-10 08:29:21.049 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.LinkedHashMap.encodeAsJSON() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] on line 595 (html)

app:382020-08-10 08:29:20.997 pm infoloading SmartTiles

fixed it thanks there were two places i had to remove the encodeasjson and replace it the second was in html directly so you cannot just coment it out.. i removed it i am running a differnt version

version 5.2.4M

1 Like

I'm getting this error when trying to view event history.

errororg.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Column "device_id" not found [42122-197] on line 1111 (history)

Here is the line in the code. Don't see device I'd mentioned.

device.eventsBetween(then, today, [max: 200])?.findAll{"$it.source" == "DEVICE"}?.collect{[description: it.description, descriptionText: it.descriptionText, displayName: it.displayName, date: it.date, name: it.name, unit: it.unit, source: it.source, value: it.value]}