How to report device trigger events that happened in a time period?

I am interested in getting a report of all motion detector triggers that occur overnight, I.e. midnight to 6am. I have a Hubigraph that plots this but was wondering if there is a reporting app that would list out the events so I can read it as a push notification in the morning. Anyone know of an app that does this?

Wrote this a couple years back to look to compare a set of sensors. A little rough, but it might get you close.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thebearmay/hubitat/main/apps/eventStateDisplay.groovy

@thebearmay thank you for sharing. I had some trouble when importing the code. I got the error:

No signature of method: Script1.definition() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[name:Event-State Display, namespace:thebearmay, author:Jean P. May, Jr., ...]] on line 26

I noticed some other drivers, and the drivers docs page has examples where description is wrapped in metadata { ...} along with some other fields.

Do you know what the error may be related to?

Thank you for your help.

Did you try importing it as a App or as a Driver (should be as a App)

:man_facepalming: Yep. That was it. I tried to import as Driver. Worked perfectly when I did it as an App. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.