How to program a zigbee device

Hi,

I need to program a zigbee device with hex commands like this:

09020d03050005010001

This programs the device to send the events pushed held and release for example. How do we structure it though to send?

You need to know what is the Zigbee device endpointId and which cluster to send this data to, and some other details probably..

What Zigbee device is it?

0006 and 0008 depending on the command

0 to 3

its a sunricher 4 input device SR-ZG2833PAC-C4

@kkossev the manual is in here

Hubitat folder

trying to work out this bit as well

Hi Steven,

I will hopefully have the time to look deeper some time later today or tomorrow, but this could be a starting point :

Do you have an existing driver that sends events when any of the digital inputs is closed (this should be the default configuration of the device)?

Yeah mike did a driver but it only works for push events. need to now try and enable to hold and release (maybe others) but that's where i now need to work out the configuration needed.

This is a relatively complex device... We need an open-source driver that has the basic functionality working first before we go any further.

Even in the case we manage to configure the device to send Zigbee messages when the inputs are held or released, most probably the HE inbuilt driver will not send the corresponding held/release events, as it has not been designed to check for other types of messages than 'input closed'.

I have the driver it's just not open-source.

in the driver it does have the code for the held and release events already just need to map them to cluster 0008

Is this a Control4 device? Just curious. I have Control4 and slowly transitioning away.

no sunricher C4 zigbee 4 input device