How to integrate ADT system mode (i.e., AWAY or HOME) with Hubitat

In 4 years of using the Qubinos, I've had zero problems, including zero disconnects. Pricy, but worth it.

I note from your picture that there is no need for the ground wire from the power source, correct?

Correct - the Qubinos only have 2-wire power (L and N).

I now have one Qubino device and the Zooz ZEN16 multirelay. I don't plan on doing anything with the ARM STAY setting so I only needed one Qubino. I have the Qubino integrated and working with the ADT system. I have the Zooz device added to the Hubitat hub. And I have designated the SW1 switch type as Toggle Switch. Now I will try to figure out how to create an app using the Rule Machine. I may come back for help on that if I get stuck. I have noticed that three component devices now exist, one for each switch/relay, so that clears up my first bit of confusion on how to program the app.

I have acquired the low voltage wire to go between the Qubino and the Zooz, but haven't connected them yet.

I have successfully set the application up using the solution provided by JWJR. Now I need to find a permanent home for the setup rather than in its test location. Thanks a bunch for the help and the various other possible solutions that may be of use down the road.

1 Like

Awesome - congrats!