How to have delay entry on HSM?

Hi,
I completed 80% xfer from smartthings to hubitat and start using the HSM and am running into problem. Below is my HSM setup.

The problem is last night when the HSM is in night mode, the front door was opened and the siren went off. I wanted to give the 60 seconds delay. And this morning I changed the siren from the main one to the keypad siren and opened the front door, the siren went off again but this time I did not get into trouble :slight_smile:

What is wrong or missing from my setup, please.

thanks,
oh, it tells me i cannot put an image in a post!

oh, the pics are in below post. thanks

Sorry, this is the configuration. I thought removing the contact I wanted to delay from the alarm will give me the delay but it did not.

You don't have the contact sensor listed in the Intrusion-Night delay options. In order to have the contact sensor trigger the delay you have configured, it has to be listed in the option to delay. Otherwise it won't delay. Either that or you have to have no contact sensors listed in the that option, then it will delay for all.

Thank you

1 Like

I know I'm reviving an old post but the only delay I see to add is for the alerts, which doesn't seem to delay the siren going off immediately.