How to automate notifications that tell you when sensors go off

I have sensors that tell me when the front door, garage door, and back door are open or closed and it is connected to an IQPanel that came with the house. (I do not pay for the service to use the app for it) How would I connect the hubitat to these sensors and how would I set notifications to let me know when the sensors go off?

I am not sure how the IQ Panel thing works, or whether it is able to integrate with Hubitat. Did you see if this community driver listed your particular model? [RELEASE] QolSys IQ Alarm Panel Drivers

Generally speaking, you would use either a rule, or the built-in Notifications app to send you these messages. Notifications | Hubitat Documentation

1 Like

You may want to see if this would be helpful to you.

1 Like

If you have an IQ2+ or IQ4, you can use my driver to connect the panel to Hubitat. Just following the instructions, it's pretty straightforward. [RELEASE] QolSys IQ Alarm Panel Drivers

Then you can set up a rule in Rule Manager (or any other app) based on the attribute value of the sensor(s) you want to monitor. Once you set up the driver, the alarm panel will be listed in HE as a device, and all of the sensors will be listed as child devices.