How to add broadlink device to Hubitat

Hi, I'm a beginner here. Just get a HE one day and add almost all of the devices to HE already.
But have some issues with Broadlink, smart life devices, and some Xiaomi devices (such as Air Purifier 3H). Do you guys know how to fix this issue? Please share.

Hello & Welcome:
In general, the list of built-in, compatible devices associated with Hubitat is the following list:
https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=List_of_Compatible_Devices

Now in addition, there are many community supported devices. That is, devices which are not officially supported by Hubitat, but someone from the community has written a driver / app to interface with that device. To find out those devices, do a search in this forum.

I believe that there is (or was) an interface with some Broadlink devices - if it's no longer around, send a pm to someone that's active in that area.
SmartLife devices come in two types - those that are Zigbee and those that are wifi. The Zigbee devices can generally be paired with Hubitat using the built-in drivers. The wifi devices, you will have to search this forum. With Xiaomi devices it's the same.

Good luck, and welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Look at this thread.

I know it says withdrawn. Some others on the thread can point you to the code. Start looking at post #289.

3 Likes

Which ones are these? Some of them can be flashed with Tasmota, and then used with Hubitat (with various other manipulations, such as running an MQTT broker somewhere). There's also a Node-RED integration, and you can use that to integrate with Hubitat.

Same thing. You can integrate these with Hubitat using Node-RED.

2 Likes

This really works for Me, Broadlink RM4. Thank you a lot.

Thank you for your suggestion but Node-RED is look complicated. Have another easy way?

Did you get to try the Broadlink setup? Wondering how that went.

I used xiaomi MiConnector integration by user fison67
It needed little modification in the codeand started working with my 3H purifier.
However it requires raspberry pi or other server which must run all the time.
The good thing about it is that it is completely cloud independent. All devices will work even if your internet is down.

This is the link

1 Like