How to activate new Remote Admin service?

I subscribed to Remote Admin yesterday. Unfortunately, I am unable to use the service. I'm using my phone...off wifi...and when I use the app....Tools > Connect to Hub > It goes to the subscription page, with a message "You have a subscription to this product. Choosing a new subscription will replace your existing subscription." There is no where for me to remotely log in.

The hub is connected to the internet....as I am able to see my dashboard and lights.

I have submitted a ticket yesterday...but haven't received a response or even an auto-response yet.

Lil help please?

User: cliffli17+hubitat@gmail.com
MAC Address: I can DM this

Let me know if you need any additional information.

@bobbyD

Sometimes it may take up to 48 hours for the service to be activated locally. You can speed up the process by rebooting the hub from Settings. If the issue persists, be sure to create a case by visiting the following page and someone will get back to you as soon as possible: Subscriptions – Hubitat Support

Hey @bobbyD ! Yep...I rebooted in the settings twice already. It didn't update with the functionality.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

The good news is that the hub is connected to the cloud and the subscription is active. The bad news is that it seems the problem is with the Mobile App. Can you try logging in the Remote Admin service from a browser to see if that works: Hubitat Remote Admin

1 Like

That link works! Good to know it's the app and not my provisioning.

Thanks, @bobbyD ! I'll close this thread!

1 Like