Honeywell YTH8320ZW1007 Thermostat not Discoverable by Alexa

I have an issue where the Thermostat is seen by the Hub and works, but will not be picked up by Alexa. When I added the Thermostat to Smartthings, Alexa sees it. This tells me that something is not working with Hubitat and either this Thermostat, Honeywell Zwave YTH8320ZW1007, is not made available or there is something being missed in the Alexa Skills app in Hubitat --it is there, but not discoverable.. and I have paired and repaired to no avail.

The Alexia Skills app by Hubitat was created prior to Amazon adding a set of new features. The Hubitat Skill has not been updated yet. Retain the device on ST to have Alexa, and use HubLink to permit Hubitat to "see" the events.

and

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Hub_Link

I installed that yesterday and all was working -- but the signal is dropping tho.. and wont comeback. Is there something I need to do with endpoints or polling to get it to pick the device back up after it drops - seems all my virtual devices find find in HB from ST -- but when they drop, they do not come back without resetting them again. Maybe I need to leave them for 24 hours..? Thanks for the input.

I have the same issue and the same ZWave Thermostat YTH8320ZW1007.
I dont have the Alexia not any other device!!

I also have the Trane TZEMT400BB3NX N N SL Home Energy Management Thermostat with Nexia Home Intelligence and it too is not on the list.

Help, anyone?