Honeywell T6

It looks like the T6 that was tested with HE has been replaced.
TH6320ZW2003 has been replaced with item TH6320ZW2007.
Anyone have any experience if this will work. Hate to buy a 300 dollar thermostat if not compatible.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yes. They work perfectly. The only difference with these, as opposed to the 2003, is that these have a 700 series Z-Wave chip.

2 Likes

Perfect. Appreciate the reply. Can’t find one locally so have to special order. Would be hard to return if it didn’t. Thanks again

1 Like

Not sure where you are located, but Amazon has them:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BHTQF8NL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

They don’t have them in Canada sadly at Amazon

I can confirm as I have several of the 2003's and several of the 2007's (9 in all).
They have been rock solid, and don't remember having a single missed command with any of them ever.

9??? How big is your house? JFC....

I actually answered this same question a long time ago here -

"Nothing exciting. My detached garage is one, then I have 8 heating zones in my (small) house. I have 2 cooling zones - 1rst floor and 2nd floor. The 2 cooling zones are shared on 2 of the centrally located thermostats (that are also near the returns) on each floor. So, when I redid my house, I used cast iron (sunrad) radiators throughout. I did home runs to a manifold with zone valves. At that point, I realized it would be pretty easy to let every room have it's own thermostat just by having a zone controller with enough zones - so that is what I did."

That's it. :grin:

1 Like