Honeywell Pro T6 Z-Wave Thermostat Driver Issues

I am seeing some weirdness with this driver. I had been using it for a while before updating from hub version 2.3.5.152 to version 2.3.6.144 without issues.

The issue is sometimes the thermostat "mode" and "fan mode" buttons stop working; meaning the overlay does not popup. If I click the "mode" button, I see this error logged in the console:

chunk-vendors.js?t=2.3.3:7 SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'o', "[off, heat,"... is not valid JSON

If I click the "fan mode" button, I see this error:

chunk-vendors.js?t=2.3.3:7 SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'a', "[auto, on]" is not valid JSON

Now, on the device page, I see different results depending if I click "Configure" or "Initialize". If I click "Configure", I see these current states:

states1

But if I click "Initialize", I see these current states:

states2

Notice the difference in quotation marks around the supportedThermostatFanModes and the supportedThermostatModes values.

Another issue, I am seeing the following error in the logs for my thermostat every three hours:

Lastly, the reporting does not seem to last past the point of clicking "Configure". When I click "Configure", I can see it run through it's initial values, and that's it. It does not report anything after that initial configuration. Except the error every three hours.

Hope this gives some information to help narrow it down. Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Configure are the old values, Initialize are the new correct ones(probably should correct the code to make them agree). SyncClock error is an issue as both the built in driver and the one Iā€™m maintaining have a method named that that shold work with those parameters.

2 Likes

Understood. Thank you very much for the clarification.

1 Like