Homey pro just did it

They just did it with advanced flow .. what im asking for for years . A user friendy interface.
Congratulations hubitat...

So you’ll be getting rid of your Hubitat hub and using Homey from now on?

7 Likes

Homey Pro costs $399, more that twice the price of the C8-Pro. Plus, to take full advantage of the features of Homey Pro, you have to learn their scripting language. That does not sound quite as user friendly as you make it sound.

6 Likes

For me 'user friendly' comes with use of a product. I'm fairly sure that if I got Homey Pro it would take time to learn. With help from the community I've learned to do everything I want in Rule Machine. I'm don't see a huge benefit from a fancy interface.

5 Likes

As @marktheknife points out, there are some benefits.

5 Likes

I have been playing with a 2023 Homey Pro for about a month now which I know isn't a long time but I have yet to touch the scripting language so I am not sure I agree. I have not encountered something I want to do that I am unable to with the Homey that I do with my Hubitat.

It is neat looking. Wait until you see how many edge cases it can't do though. Ask me how I know ;).

Anyway, good luck with your Homey Pro. Putting this thread on mute before it gets silly (as it likely will :slight_smile: ).

10 Likes