Homekit Integration Fails

The native HomeKit integration works great on my C7 hub but it periodically stops working on my C8 hub for reasons I can't explain. I try to restart it but nothing works other than the "nuclear" option to start all over again. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix?

As seems to be the pattern for me, I have three C-8s and two C-7s all using the HomeKit Integration, all working fine for several months.

Naturally, my situation is unlike yours, but I don't know what that difference is. Yours should work just like mine. I used Homebridge for years and the majority of my devices are still using it. I've added each Hub using 1 maybe 2 devices and over time have brought that up a few more, but a total of 32 so far. I have no reason to stop, but when I finish moving a device, I have no improvement/difference. I've just spent time to run in a circle. :smiley: Thus it's not a top priority to move more.

I went back and counted... 6 Bridges are identified on my Apple Home app, one is Homebridge. 32 total devices...

Okay so the moral of the story here is to go back to the unofficial Homebridge integration that was far more stable. I have hundreds of devices. I’m surprised you only have 32…

I have 32 in the Hubitat Homekit Integration. I have 50+ remaining in the Homebridge solution. I only "export" Actuators, I see no reason to put Sensors in my Apple Home App.