Hubitat-C7, Version: 18.104.22.168
When I tried to access the HomeKit Integration app today in the web browser (Firefox 119.0.1 on Windows 10) or in Hubitat app on iPhone (iOS 16.7.2), the page went blank and the Hubitat Log showed the following error.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null on line 518 (method main)
The HomeKit Integration app was working about 2 weeks ago without problems. I have about 30 devices enabled there.
As I recall, the last changes I made were the following:
- Enable option Show accessory classes and characteristics.
- Enable option Restart Hourly to prevent the No response device errors in the Home app on iPhone.
Reboot of the Hubitat did clear this error and I was able to access the HomeKit Integration app again in both Firefox on Windows and in the Hubitat app on iPhone.