Home Connect

Anyone interested in tackling a home connect integration? Home Connect covers a lot of appliances. My own specific use case is when my smoke alarm goes off (im using ecolink firefighters) I'd like to trip my Bosch range hood... I'm doing now through IFTTT (my only real cloud use) and it bothers the hell out of me to use ifttt. Here is the api info if anyone would like to tackle it... https://developer.home-connect.com/

1 Like

bumppity bump

I'm adding some support to add the home connect integration. I am already able to get my device (dishwasher) from their API. But the device driver is not ready yet. Hopefully I can finish it soon and I believe to integrate other devices when at least one is working should be easy. I keep you posted.

2 Likes

I have a connected hood if you want help testing

1 Like

And I have a connected refrigerator. I wanted a dishwasher as well but stupid Covid supply chain and I couldn’t find that model anywhere.

1 Like

I have both a dishwasher and oven from Siemens.

I also have a Bosch 300 that I can test with.

Thanks.

We waited 5 months for our dishwasher. Just finally was able to get it installed this week.

1 Like

I have the dishwasher driver working now. There is a hubitat firmware upgrade coming that's needed so the driver can work. I'm using a beta version with the necessary fix. As I used someone else code to start my development, I'm waiting for his confirmation if I can publish his code.

2 Likes

Watching this post and hoping this driver appears. Our new kitchen will be complete in a few days and I have the Bosch dishwasher with Home Connect. Strangely when choosing the Kitchen I wondered why I would want a smart dishwasher, whereas now I'm annoyed I didn't do the same when I bought the washer (but that was before I discovered Hubitat and started playing)

I'm also on the beta if you wanna try integrating and testing a hood...

I added the app/drivers to Hubitat Package Manager. It should be available soon :slight_smile: As soon it's added to HPM I'm going to create a new thread so the information is better available and centralized.

1 Like

Would you be kind enough to post the location in GitHub. I am not a HPM user.

1 Like

So it's live here [BETA] Home Connect Integration for Bosch, Siemens, Neff, Balay, Constructa, Pitsos, Profilo, Thermador and Gaggenau . Enjoy :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.