All of my Zwave devices stopped responding. Thinking it might have something to do with the update...?
Here's what I did today (the first time I've touched the system in some time):
- Added a zwave lock Ultraloq U bolt pro)
- Tried to get a rule going to auto lock the new lock, struggled (I'm out of practice)
- In trying to troubleshoot I did the latest update, thinking maybe that had something to do with it.
- Came here, you guys solved the issue for me.
- Remembered I had a Homeseer zwaver contact sensor I could test out on my garage door, tried to include/exclude it a bunch of times, to no avail.
- I then realized that some rules weren't firing.
- Then I used the app to see that the devices simply weren't responding.
- Ruled out an issue with Zigbee as all of that stuff is working.
- Tried to repair the zwave mesh, watched the logs and it completes the process in a matter of seconds (no steps between starting and completing) - normally this takes a long time as I have an extensive zwave network.
Before I do anything else like going to a backup, I wanted to check here on next steps. I have Hub Protect + Remote Access + cloud backup FWIW.