Help with Rule to run Morning Routine

I am not sure if I did this rule correctly. This is a redo rule from RM2 to RM4. I have selected to log all the Events, Triggers and Actions but I am not seeing anything in the logs. I also can't see anything showing when the Mode changed to try and determine if any part of the rule is working. However, the rule is not setting my Ecobee to 24 in the morning.

Here is the Settings Page

The Events have No Data Available.

It has nothing to trigger it. It needs something to make it run.

Specifically:

Certain Time 4:40 AM
Certain Time 7:00 AM

So I have to have a Trigger for all Rules? How do I do that with this Rule? I have so many different conditions.

Show the original rule from before. When do you expect this rule to run?

This is the original rule.

I expect the rule to run at 4:40am on M-F when specific modes are set and 7:00am on Sat and Sun.

OK, so add the two Certain Time triggers for 4:40 and 7:00. Then it will work as you expect.

OK, I will try that. So just to be clear....there always has to be a trigger for a rule?

Yes, unless you are going to run its actions from a different rule, or from the UI.

Old RM had triggers too, but for a Rule they were implicit and sort of hidden in the Conditions. If you had a condition of "Motion Active", that actually created a trigger of "Motion Changed". For the rule you showed above, those conditions in old RM would have created the two Certain Time triggers and one at 6:30, and one for midnight each day, and one for every mode change. That rule would have been evaluated at each of those times.

Your new rule will only be evaluated at 4:40 and at 7:00, so its more efficient and gets the same thing done.