Help with Initial Setup, PLEASE!

Then your devices will work directly with the Hubitat hub. Because both hubs have zigbee and zwave radios. The Aeotec hub doesn’t have any additional radios that the Hubitat does not.

I’m posting this in this thread not to convince you of otherwise (each to their own delusions), but to ensure than anyone else new who reads this thread isn’t misled by your statements, which are erroneous.

And I notice you still haven’t posted any model numbers of devices that you can’t get to work with Hubitat.

3 Likes

Ok, lets try this... We really want to help you...

Can you be more specific in the exact model lock you have? If you have a Schlage touch, it is not zigbee or z-wave... This is shown on Schlage's own website. If it is a z-wave of zigbee lock, can you give the exact model number? If it is z-wave it has to be excluded or factory reset and the old hub needs to be off. If it is zigbee it needs to be reset in general. So please help us help you. Give us the exact model of the lock...

Then they had zigbee or z-wave. What model lock do you have?

As you can see schlage isn't in the compatibility list.... Though if it's z-wave then 7.10 and up firmware will be needed, if it's the fe599 there is no chance because of the old firmware. If it's zigbee it should pair right up.

4 Likes

I have scanned through this thread the thing that stands out to me is we need to know the brand, make, and model of each device that is a issue.

I can tell you for certain i only have one hub devices in my home. Aside from a few cloud only devices i also only use the hubitat app as well.

We can't do anything without specifics.

That said one of the biggest problems nowadays seems to folks that invest in devices that are cloud based and try to come here to be let down. Unfortunately cloud based devices are a crapshot as to if they will work and then if they work well. It sucks after you have invested so much in them though and i get that.

5 Likes