Help Needed

I'm using the dashboard on a Fire Tablet 7 and 8. I just logged in on my phone to get the screen shot picture. On my tablet it shows the same area and taking up about 1/3 of the screen so wasting space that my tiles could use. I have POE cameras as well but using IVMS 4500 for NVR not Blue Iris. I have to look into that.
Toronto is great but like everywhere, we are going back onto lockdown for most services

If you click "Done" or "X" (What it is on mine) there should be a Dashboard link on the bottom of your screen. If you use that one, it will give you a cleaner interface for your dashboard.

I haven't messed around with Global Variables in Hubitat yet, but you can set a Pin Code to access a dashboard, set Location Mode, and/or arm/disarm HSM. To do this go to the apps page, click on the dashboard you want to add a Pin Code to, click Advanced, and then add the Pin Code where needed.

1 Like

Hi Derakkon, thanks for the info. I have the pass code in HSM working ok. I was trying a suggestion from Stephan with regards to creating a button that when pushed it will cause you to put in the pass code then so not to have HSM pop up its pass code template which is a bit clunky looking. As for the "Done" or "X" thought, I have an "X" and when I click on it, it closed the dashboard. I'll keep at it. Thanks again

The point was to use the link at the bottom of your app for the cleaner interface. If you use the one in Hub WebUI you get the extra clutter. If you are already in the Hub WebUI, then you click the "Done" or "X" to back out to this screen where the good dashboard link is located.

1 Like

Thanks Derakkon, I got it figured out. For some reason your picture looks like my cellphone app but my Fire Tablet App looks different and I was logged in my hub locally so it was showing the IP address bar (taking up a lot of room) I logged in as "Already Have and Account" I'm assuming this is the cloud base part of the App. So now to tools are just showed up taking up a very small area. Great that you shared the picture cause I don't think I would have been able to figure that out. No all looks very clean. Much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.