Help me with a RM for my solar pool heater

Hello guys,

I posted this on the FB group but wanted to see if I can reach the majority here to see who may have something similar setup and can post their rule.

Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a solar pool heater I made and it's controlled by my pool water pump that pumps the water out of the pool into the solar water heater and back into the pool as hot water, but I want the pump to turn on and off every 1, so run for an hour and off for an hour. My trigger to get it to start is "If time is 10am and weather is greater or equal to 72 and forecast is "Clear" turn on pool heater.

I was told to add a virtual switch, but I didn't understand why. I figured I need to add another rule though for when I'm ready for it to stop for the day. where the trigger would be if time is 7pm and pool water heater pump is running, turn off the switch.

This is what I have so far written out. I don't know what's needed or even if I can make this work, but if I can, what would I add to have it turn off after 1 hr but then turn on again an hr later and repeat the on/off until 7pm

The trigger needs some work since it would start at 10 am and keep triggering on forever. I'd use static times such as trigger at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm. And a second rule to trigger off at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm. I'd also add a bypass for vacation mode for when your away. You need to add your temperature check to the sunny or. Temp and clear or temp and sunny. Also throw in and endif for the OCD in me.

Thanks, I was thinking I would have to do something like that too, by adding all the triggers for on and off but I thought maybe there was a better way using the Periodic Schedule.