Help: Fuel Streams in Webcore - NO FUEL STREAMS FOUND - Cannot see and Graph and Variable storage?

So i have been converting my Graphs to WebCore and using WebCore LTS to store device values which has been great.

Problem statement: I cannot get a Global Hubitat Variable (the sump counter) to store in Webcore LTS - it only works with devices. So I was going to try create a "Fuel Stream" from this to be able to graph it.

In my Piston, i use the "Append to Fuel Stream" action to get the global variable into a Fuelstream which seems to work fine in the Piston. However anytime i go into the Hubitat Webcore graphing engine i keep getting "NO FUEL STREAMS FOUND".

Question 1: How do i get Fuel Streams to show up back in Hubitat Webcore graphing? I've turned the "Local Fuel Streams setting" on and off and no difference.

Question 2: How do i log this in LTS?

No fuel streams found

Maybe an easier solution would be to use a Virtual device. Like the virtual Omni sensor. You can store the number in power or energy or whatever and store that in LTS.

Sorry can't help with the Fuel stream issue.

Yes - this is an idea i actually just played with. Only issue i had is i couldn't get the rule manager to see or set values in the omni sensor. Ended up trying to do this with thermostat and changing the set points but it seems clunky.

You could create a Connector to map a global Hub Variable into a device attribute that LTS can see.