I would like to kindly ask a few minutes of your time to fill this small poll. As a domotics' enthusiast and student working on a domotics use case, I would like to know how frequently the following scenarios appear on your automation rules,
OR if you wish to have them.
Thanks in advance for your time!
- I have automations that involve multiple devices and conditions. For example,
Turn on the lights of a room IF motion is detected AND its ambient light is LESS THAN 40 lux.
- I have automations that require do some action if a device remains in the same state for a period of time. For example,
Send a notification when a window has been OPEN for an hour.
- I have automations that require to react to the absence of events. For example,
Turn off the lights of a room after two minutes WITHOUT detecting any movement.
- I have automations that require to detect a particular sequence of events. For example,
Detect when I arrive homeis determined by the following sequence of events
- I have automations that require ignore some repeated events within a period of time. For example,
Send a notification when someone presses the doorbell, but do not fire a new notification after every doorbell press. Each notification must have an interval of at least 30 seconds.
- I have automations that require wait for a particular number of events before doing some action. For example,
Send a notification if the boiler fires three Floor Heating Failures and one Internal Failure within one hour. Each notification must have an interval of at least 60 minutes.
- I have automations that their conditions are based on specific historical data of a device or multiple devices. For example,
Send a notification if the electricity consumption at home is higher than 200 kWh in the last three weeks.
- This poll has no intention to spam this community.
- I'm also open to hearing other scenarios where you have to use different patterns.