Hello from Las Vegas!

I need two as well. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol. I suspect the same here! And if they do Zigbee OR Thread, I might just need to get one for each… :wink:

1 Like

Greetings @Hubitat_Staff,

Tomorrow is First Friday in the Arts District if you are looking for something to occupy your evening. The local art scene is still thriving even if the district has been overtaken by bars and entertainment venues.

Shoot me a message if I can interest you in a beverage before you leave town. :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting information on the link…

“Does short-term confidentiality apply to this application?: Yes
If so, specify the short-term confidentiality release date (MM/DD/YYYY format): 07/04/2023”

So expect a release around July 4th?

3 Likes

I foresee an Independence Day sale!

Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

5 Likes

Makes sense that they will now support anything that has the Matter logo on it. Imagine if Joe Consumer bought a Matter hub and it wouldn’t work with 2.4Ghz Thread.

I thought the December 2-day sale meant something was coming out really soon. But maybe they just wanted to clear out the boxes that didn’t have the HomeKit logo on them?

Good for you guys! I’m impressed that you’re continuing to follow your vision despite all the difficulties that have plagued this industry.

Honored to have been a contributing member along your journey. I wish you all great success at the show and in your future efforts.

5 Likes

What import tax ? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I wish you hadn't stipulated the date format, I would have liked a little hope of a 7th of April release... :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s the US FCC that stipulates that date format :wink:.

4 Likes

Quick update from CES. Was great seeing so many Hubitat friends come out yesterday, and we are looking forward to meeting even more today.

If you are in the area, stop by to say hello to the Hubitat team. We are in the Venetian Expo, at booth 50148.

Was good chatting with ModernDayTech and @diySmartHomeGuy.

7 Likes

… and have you announced or previewed anything new at CES ?

3 Likes

For those who were not able to come out, we made a quick video yesterday...

6 Likes

Watched that twice yesterday for some hidden snippet … didn’t notice anything though apart from outing HomeKit formally

2 Likes

Me suspects it will be sooner?

@bobbyD More news please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Other than the fact that my first :airplane: is delayed, for those who are still in Vegas, @mike.maxwell , @Pete and @christy.maxwell are still welcoming those who would like to learn more about the power of home automation that is Local, Reliable, Fast, and Private.

They can find the Hubitat crew at Tech West, Venetian Expo, Level 2, booth #50148.

Was great hanging out with @diySmartHomeGuy yesterday and I think Pete and I convinced him to shoot some more great videos soon! No pressure, John, but the challenge remains on the table :wink:

7 Likes

Here's an idea for distinction of your product and booth.

Front and center have this big sign up overhead with the little HE box plugged in to power,
out the back of it have an Ethernet cable plugged in, looping, then ending in this big red bubble....
with all the twisted pairs splayed out...and the words....

LOOK MA, NO INTERNET....and IT STILL WORKS.

6 Likes

CES ended a week ago.

Maybe next year.

3 Likes