Does anyone here have any experience with these sensors:

I hope your not thinking to install it like this ... image

LOL
My wife would look at me and yell “ no way !”
:joy:

2 Likes

Wow, brilliant location! Caught that leak quickly :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What a nasty looking device with the wire and box on the wall. I guess very good battery life. But I prefer the little Smarthings or Xiaomi sensors and they seem cheaper too.

You know, the Xiaomi/Aqara devices are MUCH better looking, and are MUCH smaller, and are MUCH more battery efficient, and LESS expensive.
But, if they constantly fall off the Zigbee mesh, it just doesn't matter!
P.S. The motion sensor is absolutely incredible looking.

When are they finally going to release those Zigbee 3.0 compatible sensors that they've been teasing us with? They must have been caught up in a virus!

Thankfully all my Xiaomi devices have been solid apart from 1 motion sensor :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, poor guy.
You all wrote my first thoughts on this sensor, but all failed to answer the original question... Hahaha
For my part, the answer is NO to the question, for obvious reasons... hihihi
Funny how a sensor can trigger some reactions... Agree though, the sensor seems just stupid! But if you want a adjustable level, filling the pool to a level sensor, it might be usefull?

1 Like

Yours have fallen off? I have never had them fall off the network, whereas all other Xiaomi Aqara and Mijia devices have, with the exception of the Mijia motion sensors.

I suspect (though I have no proof) that the Zigbee radio on those leak sensors is weaker or poorly aimed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.