Have to take a few days off

It felt wrong to like a post that said you had heart surgery, so I won't!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and take it easy, your wife (as they always are) is right.

Ouch that sucks. Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Prayers for a healthy and speedy recovery.

Thank you everyone for the kinds words. This was actually my 3rd heart surgery over the last two years, never gets any easier. :grin: What pisses me off is that I've never smoked and have always been athletic. I guess it's just in the genes.

In case anyone hasn't seen what a blockage looks like... this time it was only 70% but because of the other episodes we caught it early.

This is what it looks like after the new stent...

p.s. It nice to be able to type again! :wink:

Best wishes and I hope you have a speedy recovery Bryan! You'll be missed mate.

Rest & recover!

It's good to see you back here, but make sure you're getting your rest too!

Shhhh... He's not! (In case his wife is snooping on the forum lol)

Wow, nice angiogram! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

My best wishes for complete, speedy, recovery!
Feel better soon!

Mind me asking your age, and symptoms ?

This also runs in my family.

Disclaimer: this is my story and my story only, everyone is different. If you even THINK you may have something going on, please go see a doctor. I go every 3 months with constant communication via email in between visits.

I'll be 49 in two weeks. I've never smoked and have always been athletic.
Symptoms: Shortness of breath, constant chest pain even at rest. Pain increases with any physical activity. Pain also increases with stress, basically anything that raises my heart rate. If I was to go for a walk, my heart rate would jump from 60's to 120's almost instantly, blood pressure would also go way up causing major chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness and palpitations would continue until I take a Nitroglycerin.

Nitro didn't work this time...so into surgery I went!

Thanks for sharing.

My wife works in this field. I just quizzed her on your symptoms and the first thing she said is he needs to get to the hospital right away that it sounded like a lack of blood flow
(Angina)

I then shared the rest of your story with her.

Again thank you for sharing.

She's good, chronic angina and level 3 Microvascular disease is my official diagnosis.

I'm not a doctor, but maybe you shouldn't watch the Red Sox.:laughing: In all seriousness, take care of yourself. Wishing you health!

Woah!