Have to take a few days off

Hey,
Just wanted to post a little something so people know why I might be a little slow with support for my apps for the next few days. I had emergency heart surgery yesterday (5/3/19). All is good but it's hard to type ... they go through the wrist with all the wires, tools, cameras etc. So it feels like I have a broken wrist now... and if my wife sees me typing I might need another surgery, lol. This was my 3rd heart surgery in the last 2.5 years, so I know what I'm up against.

Long story short... I'll be back in a few days. :wink:

Thanks

25 Likes

Oh man that sucks!!! Hang in there..

Take care and rest. Take your time getting back. We will be OK until then.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I wish you speedy recovery. Take your time to recover, and drop us a line to tell us how you are doing - when wife doesn't look, as that will just prolong your absence if she catches you :slight_smile: Take care!

1 Like

Take care! This stuff will wait.

Everyone is right, take care of yourself first. Come back when you feel up to it.

Bryan, I am sorry to hear that. I will be praying for a quick and speedy recovery for you. We can wait on app support until you’re recovered.

1 Like

Praying for a speedy and full recovery. Hang in there, I know how incredibly frustrating the pace of recovery can be.

Praying your recovery is without incident.

John

Feel better soon!

Many Many Prayers for a speedy recovery to a dedicated and caring guy

Be well Bryan. Do take the time needed. Nothing here as urgent as your good health.

1 Like

Take care and I hope you have a quick recovery. Your health is number one.

1 Like

Best Wishes for a speedy and long term recovery!

1 Like

Take care of yourself!!

1 Like

Oh wow.
I trust that you are in good hands and get the care and rest you need to recover.
Your health must be your #1 priority right now.
Get well soon but do not rush it !!

1 Like

Get well soon. Praying. You know that once you get a little better, you'll have stacks of time to tinker.

Take care and hope you have a quick recovery!

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Oh wow prayers for you man!