Has anyone used one of these? (12v Zigbee relays)

Has anyone used one of these 12v zigbee relays. I have a c7 hub . Trying to automate 12v lights in my shed . Or if you have any 12v relays you recomend ... thanks. I just cant seem to get it to pair...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006243962732.html

They look like the MH-Cozy relays (available on amazon) I have a couple and they work great.

Me too. Looks exactly like the one I bought from Amazon ("the evil empire"). I use it for voice remote control of my central vacuum. It works well. BUT, on my Zigbee map it look like this...

Same here. I've ordered a few of these from aliExpress (because they were so cheap!), and they worked great with Hubitat.

Awesome good to put a name to it, and glad you all seem to be happy with it. I have not moved it right next to the hub for pairing, but I moved the hub as close to it as possible (still inside the house). I tried powering it in the house off the USB connection but that was a nope...

Any advice to get it into "Pairing mode"? when I first power it on, I have a blinking red light for about a minute. I can see that there are 2 modes, mode 1 pressing the button turns the relay on or off and it locks in that position, mode 2 pressing the button turns the relay on momentarily.

I need to look at my map -- I have two outlets on Zigbee and 4 temp sensors (that have lasted several years on the first battery -- just ordered more batteries last night)

Relays all work the same (NO or NC). the voltage is just what's needed to power the relay (12V in this case, so you'll need a 12V power supply). of course the ratings of the specific relays will also change, so usage will vary depending on the needs.

in my environment, i'm using a 120V relay connected to my mains power. I trigger this with a smart outlet, all to activate a 5V power supply, lol

you could use a ZEN16/17 for your needs as well. 5V (USB) or 12V power input, and you break the hot going to the light on the relay side to power your bulb. I also use this for another bit in my environment to provide 12V to a device. i'm able to use the same 12V that powers my ZEN16 to pass to my 12V device to power it as well