Has anyone had the chance to try this out? GE Enbrighten Quad Scene

Is this the department that sets the WAF? :wink:

1 Like

I think this might be the department that balances the Quality of Life Quotient.

Happy Variable W
/
Happy Variable L

3 Likes

Doesn't that always equal 1 though? I thought Happy Variable W = Happy Variable L :wink:

4 Likes

Exactly...Balance achieved.

Pure Nirvana can only be achieved by a select few
W/L = 42
AKA Sound Proof, Budgetless, AutoLocked Man Cave

I'm still building my Conditional IF's in RM to achieve this.

3 Likes

As was suspected it Definitely doesn't work with any of the Built in drivers i've tried. Driver creation is way beyond my skill set. so i'll have to wait @bcopeland or someone else gets a chance to write a driver for it. While i'm waiting (and when I find time) i'm gonna try to pair it directly to the GE fan Switch i've got to setup at home still

1 Like

I'll get one on order.. If I can still find it in stock.. But I have another project I need to get out of the way before I start on this one..

1 Like

Thank you @bcopeland Take your time, I'm in no rush

1 Like

I'm ordering one, been waiting for this to release...
actually ordered all three, hopefully one driver will do it...

6 Likes

Oh and the race begins.... :slight_smile:

1 Like

No race.. I havenā€™t ordered yet... And since @mike.maxwell is getting his hands on them.. There is no reason for me to

1 Like

Besides.. Iā€™ve got enough projects to keep me busy for now..

1 Like

Iā€™ve started and canceled a bunch of driver developments.. If my driver doesnā€™t provide a significant feature that is missing from the built-in or existing community driver, I abandon it.. Iā€™m not about doing double work for no reason...

2 Likes

Acording to Mike in another thread it looks like theses won't work with Hubitat (atleast as button devices) (see other thread) Any In-Wall Multi Button Scene Controllers?

1 Like

Just purchased from Amazon

Canā€™t get it working

They don't work with hubitat.

Canā€™t wait until they so

Lots of buttons
Fits in light panel
And itā€™s Zwave by jasco which all my wired switches are

It's not possible for these to work with hubitat.

1 Like

Just curious, why canā€™t this work with HE? Does it not follow the Z wave standard? I have two of this sort of device on my Vera hub and really like their usefulness.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.