Happy New Year

Decided I would go early, even for Oz, before sitting down to watch the fireworks on Sydney Harbour.

Hope everyone has a chance to sit and reflect on 2022 and the year ahead, if not now, in the next day or three.

While usually a(nother) chance to drink in excess and misbehave.... it can also be used as a point of reflection, regardless of your religious inclinations, at least I hope it can be....

There's definitely been plenty of progress in the HE platform through 2022, so I can only hope the same trajectory is likely in 2023.... Many of us have put in our wish list for the next 12 months.... we'll just have to wait and see what Santa delivers next year.

I genuinely enjoy my time here, and I like to think others have the same experience. I'd encourage all to get behind the HE platform, help others when they need it, be kind to each other and remember to enjoy the journey and ensure others do to.

Happy New Year!!

Simon

22 Likes

Happy New Year to you and your family, as well!

3 Likes

Same to you @bobbyD and all the HE team.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you entire team. It was a good year for Hubitat; may next year be even better.

2 Likes

Wait! What? Another year has zipped past?

3 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Happy new year to all

3 Likes

Happy New Year 2023 !

3 Likes

According to my HE logs it's still 2022 so I'm celebrating OldYear

2 Likes

Talk about being stuck in the past. Go ahead, forgive yourself. Is not your fault. :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy New Year! As a noobie in so many areas, I have benefited much from this great community...thanks and best new year wishes to all!

2 Likes

Well I just have to chime in here also and say.....
Happy New Year!!!!

2 Likes

At last! It's 2023! At least according to my logs it is!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.