Happy Independence Day ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Celebrate Independence Day with our Hubitat Elevation Weekend Sale!

Upgrade your smart home with incredible discounts on Hubitat Elevation smart home hubs.

Enjoy reliable, private, and local home automation at a lower price.

Hurry, sale ends Sunday!

Shop our sale at: www.Hubitat.com

8 Likes

Declare your independence from the cloud! And from conglomerates who monetize you! Don't be shackled by DumbThings!

Proud to be a Hubitat User!

8 Likes

2 Likes

Ill wait for the tread modell. There will be sometime...

Thereโ€™s a saying in the US:

Wish in one hand, :poop: in the other. See which one fills up first :slightly_smiling_face:.

Happy 7/4 to all those who celebrated yesterday!

Or happy 4/7 for those of you in other former British colonies that didnโ€™t :wink:.

2 Likes

Hey @bobbyD, which shipping method is used to Cali?
If I order on the sale could I have shipping delayed - going to be on vacay for a few...

Yes, we can delay shipping. Please send me a private message with your order number and for how long you'd like to hold the shipping.

1 Like

Thanks for the sale. You may recall I was having all sorts of trouble with my old C7 hub, and it never went away completely. I still have to reboot it every other day or so. So this is the perfect excuse to just chuck it and replace it with a new C8 Pro to match my other main hub. I am still befuddled about why the C7 is barfing though. My plan is to wipe it clean and use it as a development hub. Happy 4th all you Hubitaters.

2 Likes