Haozee Zigbee Millimeter Wave Smart Human Presence Detector,Anyone try this device?

Recently purchased this and am going to try and get it added to my hub. Has anyone has experience with this device?

Smart Human Presence Detector,Zigbee Millimeter Wave Radar Detection Sensor,Requires TUYA HUB,Sensing Human Movement and Static Presence¡­ https://a.co/d/3q7D9E9

[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors and mmWave presence radars) w/ healthStatus

1 Like

Let us know how it works. I ordered the same one from Amazon (currently says preparing for shipment).

1 Like

You didn't ask but I think I have a similar item
Got direct from aliex.
Looks like this

I'm using Krassimer's driver.
Device is very sensitive and works well. I do get a ton of messages from the device even with debug and info options turned Off. It seems stable, using my kludge method of observing the 16 bit Zigbee address, which is unchanging since 11/28/22.
With my problem devices that 16 bit address flops like a fish out of water, which almost 100% identifies devices that are unreliable, although I have a couple devices that do this, but do reliably respond most of the time. I realize the Zigbee spec allows for this 16 bit address to change, but for me that spells trouble.

My device data looks like:

2 Likes

The one I purchased from Amazon looks to be a AC power version. I’m not too comfortable running AC power to this unit mounted in the ceiling. Would definitely have to install it in an electrical box.
It’s also strange that the manual makes no reference to AC power and only mentions 12v DC when referring to plowing the device.

Maybe I’ll look for the 12v DC version instead.

@dsaintpaul21 did you get the ZY-M100 wire and working??

I have one of these and ended up mounting it in a round outdoor junction box and using a spare power cord from an old Dyson to plug it into a wall outlet. It works well, but I’m using it in the garage. I would get something lower voltage if I was using it indoors and needed it to be less conspicuous. The cheap speaker terminal type spring loaded connectors that need 120v power are a real downer.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I'm also concern with the terminal type spring?

I forgot to ask which driver you are using with this device???

@kkossev’s 4 in 1 driver works very well for this. Enable advanced options and select the Tuya human presence mmwave.

That the one that I'm using and motion go active very fast but take a long time to go inactive for some reason. Thanks just have to be patience.

Try turning down the sensitivity. Mine is on 5. Otherwise it takes forever to clear. I also set minimum distance to 1.5

Hey thanks for the info. I will reset and watch it over the next day or so.

1 Like

How is it working for you. Considering buying the same