HankRGBW Driver Bug

@mike.maxwell On the HankRGBW driver my device works fine UNLESS I change either one of the "Preferences" other than the Default setting? If I change the Power Failure Recover from the Default of "ON" to "Remember Last State" or if I change the Transition Speed from the Default of "Fast" to "Instant" ALL communication stops working. If I change them back to the Default settings it works again?

This driver was written specifically for the hank bulb, these options aren't going to work as expected with other devices.
Unfortunatly there is no standards regarding zwave device parameter settings.

I'm using the HankRGBW bulb This one here Hank Z-Wave Plus RGBW LED Light Bulb HKZW-RGB01 - The Smartest House

I noticed this issue when I first joined HE and added this about 4 months ago, then mysteriously started working fine after a couple days.

I recently removed this Hank bulb from that Hub and added it to one of my other HE hubs and noticed it again.....maybe it will fix itself again in a few days....

Both hubs are within 10 feet of the device and there is an Aeotec Range Extender between them for signal.