Google home username and password incorrect

i got my hubitat the other day and deleted my wint account and added a bunch of lights to the dashboard successfully

however when i tried to connect to google home i get an error

i followed the guide in the documentation i was going to link it or a screenshot but this forum wont allow links

when i get to step 5 i get an error
i have tried using the button that is for continue with google and get a bkank page that says "unathorized" with a link to go home, clicking it goes to a blank page

if i sing in with my email
i can use my email and password i use to sign in to hubitat portal and no luck
a red box with the username or password you entered is invalid
i can use the email address i use to sign into google and get the same thing

i know it sounds like im using the wrong password
but i use lastpass so its a copy and paste function i just used the same thing to log into to the community
its 100% impossible that its the wrong password

whats up?

That's a spam protection... you'll get the right after some time elapses... you don't have a 'flair' next to your name indicating "Owner" and that's usually a part of Registering your device...

The combo of these three things tempts me to suggest your hub isn't registered perfectly and that Google can't find you when it's trying to get authorization.

Suggestion: send an email to Support@hubitat.com to get it looked into.

i have sent an email to support but its not in normal business hours so i think ill hear back monday...
you say after some time elapses?
how long should i wait so i dont trip the spam filter again?

i cant seem to figure out what im doing wrong here

why i can sign in to the hub and community on my pc but not my phone? this baffles me

ive been waiting for a free day on a weekend to kill the wink hub and move everything over.
now i can t get any of my lights to work right my wife used google mini to do most of the lights in the house and shes frustrated that i had to buy a new hub and change everything around...

its good my 3 yr old is at her grandmothers for the day or id be doing this with a kid bouncing off the walls too.

well ill just try again in a while