Good morning message

For example, with this driver I have the attribute circled in the screenshot. That could be used to send a message.

That's what I want to do but I don't know how to make that rule!!

You need to use rule machine to create a variable, and the rule actions would include setting that variable to be the weather device attribute “weatherSummary.”

You’ll still need a trigger for your rule, and then also the rule actions will need some method to send your notification.

Webcore could easily send this information to your phone, depending on your service provider and any texting restrictions that may be in place. However, using webcore may be complete overkill for you and not worth the time. I agree with @marktheknife , RM will probably serve your needs. If you choose to pursue the webcore route, please contact me for assistance.

Thanks for your help, I realized that weathersummary doesn't come up for me, and I don't know why, would you know?

Not sure if this works for all locations, but it does in Canada.

Driver
type

Optional Preferences

Weather Summary

weathersummary

I found it, it was in the advanced options, I had to activate it

uff too mess friend, I already have enough headaches with HE. but thanks for your help to webcore

I can create the rule, the problem I see is that it doesn't let me send a message, only the one I tell it to write, it doesn't let me send it to weathersummary, I don't know if I understand myself

Have you taken a look at this integration?

[RELEASE] Telegram Bot API (notifications)

You create a variable populated by the attribute of the weather device then insert that variable into the message

1 Like

I already have it installed

The issue is that I don't deal much with the rules, could you help me?

You can sort of use this as a template to create your variable. then in your notification simply put "Today's Weather is %whateveryourvariablenameis% sent to pushover or whatever notification device you want to use is.

1 Like

I was able to do it guys! I had to create the variable in the hub and then the variable came out, I am Spanish and the summary comes out in English, any way to send it to me in Spanish?

1 Like

¡Felicidades por hacerlo y aprender cómo funcionan las variables!!!!!!!!!

ÂżCambiar el idioma en Hubitat cambia los atributos que emite el dispositivo?

You need a source for your weather forecast that uses the Spanish language, not English.

no friend, I have hubitat in spanish but openweather is english and it gives me the results in english

1 Like

and how would that be? I can't find a Spanish one. The truth is that things in Spanish are quite limited.

I dunno, I live in the US and English is my primary language.