Getting Pico to dim my Sengleds --basic

Hey there, I'm using the new Button Controller and it looks right, but no dimming is happening, up or down. The middle button (#3) toggles on and off just fine. I've tried both buttons 2 and 4, 1 and 5, and no luck. I'm hoping for raise or lower the Sengleds when it is being held, and stop when it is released.
I've tried all this with the regular Pico driver, and the Fast Pico driver. No dice.

Where am I going wrong?
If I need custom commands, what are those?
I'm including screenshots

of both the Button Control settings for Fast Pico and Lutron Pico driver.

A couple of things I would do if I had this issue:

1. Check from the pico button’s device screen that when I press/hold/release the buttons, the expected commands are received in hubitat.
  2. Turn on logging on the app to have better visibility on what’s happening (and what’s not) and post the logs here.
  3. Consider using this excellent app instead for this purpose (that is what I do and love it):

Thank you! I'm going to give this a try and update shortly!

I put the device ito the Dimmer Button Controller and used a preset option. Button 1 can turn it on, Button 3 can toggle, Button 5 can turn it off. Unfortunatly , I got a message saying "Warning: one or more lights do not support the "Start Level Change" commands: (my grouped Sengleds). The "Dim until release option above will probably not work.

OOh mini update when i controlled my two bulbs individually, the dim up and down DID work. No idea why

1 Like

Yea, to control dimming, the bulbs need to be added individually. It doesn’t work for groups.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.