Getting Booted on new Hubitat App

I recently installed the new hubitat app on my phone and wife's phone. I have the Samsung Galaxy S23 plus, wife's phone is the new Samsung Galaxy Flip 6. I have both the c8 and c8 pro but mainly use the c8 pro to arm the system when we leave the house or return to disarm. I'm not sure if this problem has been brought up before since I just started using the new app but our problem is we keep getting booted from the phone app thus requiring to log in with our credentials. This happens almost daily. I have the "remember me" checked off but no info is on the email and password entry. A few minutes ago I purposely logged out of the app to see if the "remember me" was working and the box was checked but no info on the 2 log in lines.
The platform version on the c8 pro is 2.3.9.166
This getting booted from the phone app has been happening for about a week and almost daily.
Whats my next step to try and fix this headache of a problem lol us sitting in our driveway to find our login credentials before we can go into our home.
Thank you in advance for helping in this problem

What app version? Select More > App Settings from the app.

Also moving to Android app forums section.

I have the Hubitat Elevation version 2.0.2 updated on 24 jul 2024

Need the build number from the app, its on the App Settings page as I explained above.

That was supposed to be fixed here (240): [Android Mobile App Beta 2.0.2] What’s new in build 240

So need to know if you are older or newer than that. I am not sure what has been published on the public channel of the app vs the beta channel.

Sorry, I hope I got this correctly, I'm in the App Settings of the Hubitat Elevation App and under Version it shows 2.0.2 (245)

Have you deleted the old app from your mobile device? I am not sure if that would log you out but you are not supposed to run both at once.

On my wife's phone, the galaxy flip 6, was just released a few days ago by Samsung so I never put the old hubitat mobile on her phone just the new hubitat elevation. Her phone does the same thing the hubitat elevation logging her out needing to relog back in. She normally starts the app to disarm the house since I'm always driving and since she can't use the app from being kicked out then she tries on my phone and most of the times mine is logged out also.
On my phone I did have the hubitat mobile, so I uninstalled it just now, rebooted my phone logged in to the new hubitat elevation app and also clicked remember me. After log in, I logged out and when I restarted the app no info was on email/password and "remember me" was checked off. I tried it twice logging off logging on with no info on login page. I have the Samsung Galaxy S23 plus.
Hope this helps.

Just an update.... I uninstalled the new hubitat elevation app on my android phone and installed the older hubitat mobile app. I entered the email/password, checked "remember me" and was logged in. I then logged off and on the login page it had the email/password filled in and I was back in the app. I then uninstalled the hibitat mobile app and installed the new hubitat elevation app, filled in the info, checked the "remember me" box and logged in. Then I logged off and when the login screen came on there was no info in the email/password . So I had to reenter the login info again.. The "remember me" was still checked. and yes I'm still getting booted from the app.
On my wife's phone, I just uninstalled the hubitat elevation and reinstalled the hubitat mobile app cause she was getting frustrated bing booted from the elevation app. lol
Just wanted to let you know.
Thanks