Geofence in new app not working correctly

Just started using new Android app. Geofence is showing location some distance from where my phone actially is, and I can find no way to correct. Precise access to location allowed all the time. Correct location beng reported in other apps, such as Google maps. Tried clearing cache and data. Problem remains.

Is your actual phone location showing correct but the geofence location showing wrong? I literally just had the same issue and realised you can drag and drop the icon. Not immediately obvious.

Please check out this post for tips on setting up the geofence: How to transition to the new Hubitat Mobile App

Many thanks. I'd tried dragging the location icon without success. Just tried again. After several attempts, managed to shift the icon. Problem solved. Appreciate your help.

1 Like

I'm still having the mobile device on the hub be out of sync with the new mobile app. Not sure what I'm missing.

I'm having the same problem. Phone app geofence in/out works fine.
Phone app found the hubs user mobile device. Just fine.
Hubs user mobile device is not indicating arrive/depart properly after several transitions.
One thing I just noticed is in the mobile app, there is a list of devices in the hub. My user mobile device isnt in the phone app device list even tho it is when I click find my hub and then select my phone. Somethings oo here

If you are having problems with a particular feature, please be sure to create a post under the specific app's subcategory (if you didn't already) that includes app version, build number (these can be found in the mobile app under More tab >> App Settings) as well as hub platform version (this can be found in your hub's web interface under Settings page >> Hub Details) and the version of your operating system:

For feedback on iOS app, see this category: iOS App - Hubitat

For feedback on Android app, see this category: Android App - Hubitat