FWIW Set Inovelli Fan Minimum Fan Level

I was dazed and confused for a couple of days thinking my Inovelli fan had suddenly stopped working. What I think really happened is that it got "dimmed" to off. (Button B on their cheat sheet - the lower of the 2 dimming paddles). And, with it set to come on at the last setting, it was coming back on at zero.

To prevent that happening in the future I set the Minimum Fan Level param to 33 (which I assume is "low"). That way it will only turn off with the bottom paddle.

One can also change the Default Fan Level (Local) and or (Z-Wave) to some other # too. (e.g. 66 should be like setting it to "medium" - I think.)

Update:
Hmmm. Last night I noticed my bedroom ceiling fan was making some noise, which happens when it starts spinning above a certain speed. I then saw it was spinning faster than we usually set it. I went into my Hubitat dashboard and picked "Low" but it didn't seem to slow down. So here is my question, which may kill this idea; If I set the minimum for the fan to say 33 does Hubitat equate that to zero so when I pick "Low" for the fan in the dashboard it is actually setting it at 33 + some amount?

Which brings up another question: What percentages does Hubitat use for the fan speeds of: Low, Medium Low, Medium, Medium High and High? And what does Auto mean?

In a way having words are nice, but in the device itself I have to use numbers. I wish there was a way the two could be consistent. Back to the Dashboard, it seems that the words should be absolute numbers so Low is (say) 33% not the minimum + 33%. (And, of course nicer still, would be if we could set the values for each speed and remove speeds I don't want to use).

2nd Update:
My wife told me this morning that the fan is changing speeds on its own. I know there is a thing called Breeze mode, which I think is invoked by the "Auto" setting in a dashboard button, but I'm sure I didn't push that. Can Breeze mode be invoked from the fan dimmer? I'm wondering if setting the dim level to "0" on the physical dimmer would invoke this.