FS: Hubitat C7 and Lutron Caseta Hub Wall Mounts

If this is still open, I'm interested in one HE mount.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to give an update. Just started printing the first four Hubitat Mounts. I have more interested right now in the C-7 Mounts then the Lutron.

Currently I will be printing 8 - 12 Hubitat C-7 Mounts in Black, when these are done, I will switch over to the Lutron Mounts in White and will print about 8 of these.

If I don't encounter any issues during the prints, I hope to have the first couple of people mounts ready to ship by mid to late next week.

I will reach out to the first group by the end of the week or this weekend to get shipping addresses and payment.

Price for the first group is going to be $6.00 a mount + Shipping Cost
Each mount will include

• Hubitat C-7

• (2) Four #6 x 3/4" Wood Screws

• (2) Four #6 Sheet rock anchors

Lutron Pro Mount

• (2) Four #8 x 1" Wood Screws

• (2) Four #8 Sheet rock anchors

All mounts will ship USPS Priority Mail and a tracking number will be provided.

First 20 are counted for, just waiting on confirmation from a couple of members.

If I have anyone else interested, the price for the second batch and going forward will be $10.00 a mount + Shipping. I'm pretty sure I can keep the price around this for a while as long as the price of material doesn't increase expediential.

I may also have some "Blemished Mounts". These would be sold at a reduced cost. These Blemished mounts would be mounts that may have some misprint layer. But they will not affect the function of the mount. Most these blemish wouldn't be seen as it would be the back side that is mounted to the wall

If you have any questions or interested in one, just PM with the mount you want and how many. I may even create an online order form for easier ordering.

1 Like

I have completed the first set of mounts. I have messaged everyone that wanted one and confirmed. Please let me know if anyone else is interested so that I can make sure I am printing enough.

Thanks,

Stephen

Hello Stephen, I am interested in a Hubitat mount. Let me know please, thanks!

me, too! c7

1 Like

Stephen, I would like to get one as well if you're doing another run.

1 Like

...... C7 for clarification.

I PM'd you. Please check your messages.

Thanks,

Stephen

I'd be interested in one of each, if you have any left, or are considering a second run.

Sent a PM

1 Like

I am interested in one of the wall mounts for the C7.

I dont have any currently printed, but I do have a few people interested. I'll be printing some in the next week or so (depending on work schedule) so if your interested, I'll put you down for one.

Stephen

Sounds good, put me down for one. Thanks!

I can attest to these being awesome.
Here's a pic of the hubitat mounted on my wall with one of these.

Edit: I should note this is actually a C5 in this C7 mount, but it also fits perfectly for my needs.

Thank you @ktj.hebert once again!

I'd like two C7 and one Lutron, if you are still doing these. Oops...just noticed I should PM you... :slight_smile: