Frotrez mimo2+ contact

Moving from working user ported version to official version. Have doorbell switch across sig1 and sig2. Set to NO not getting event when pressing button. Also not seeing status of switch in parent or child. The hardware config worked with user ported version.

I've pressed config and refresh etc. Pressing switch on mimo I do get a report but doesn't set state of relays.

???, why are you using both inputs for one button?
Also, please post a screen shot of the current device preference options.

Sorry two buttons. Common to sig1. Common to sig2.

Jumpers set to digital for sig1 and sig2. And worked with user driver.

you need to change the relay control from manual and link it to the relevant input, by default the input does not control the relay.
Also the current driver does not support secure communication, that will be added at some point in the future...

Previously I had the sig input monitored by a rm rule that triggered the door. Then I could say only when not away. Everyone has a presence sensor.

Does the official driver not support reading the sig input. Thought it did but not as analog. Just as a contact.

I don't know what that is...

Each child device has the contact capability, which reflects the state of the input.

Corrected previous post. :slightly_smiling_face:. Pressing on for relay doesn't work either.

I did exclude and include the mimo when I changed the driver.

I included while zwave was set to all secure. Turned to locks and garage only. Do I need to exclude and include again?

Solved. Must have been caused by including in secure. I excluded/included and reconfigured rule and garage controller and now it works. Response is very quick compared to the user ported driver.

2 Likes