Fried Inovelli Red Dimmer? Help/Replacement suggestions

The power went out in 1/2 of my condo today (which has happened before and wasn't just me - others in my building had it go out today too). When the power was restored most of my Red Dimmers came right back. For some reason I had to air gap a few of them before they started to work again. However, one is not working. It is connected to my front hall lights and has a neutral. It is associated with another Red Dimmer to make a virtual 3 way. I also have a Hue motion sensor that turns on the light when motion is detected.

I tried to throw the breaker and air gapped it several times but the LED never turns on and the lights it controls do not turn on. What is weird is that when I go to turn it on the LED on the associated Red Dimmer does come on. If I turn the Red Dimmer off, the LED on the associated RD turns off. Likewise, if I push the Favorite/Config button on non-working RD the LED on the associated one goes up to the 35% like it should. So they are certainly communicating to some extent. Just BTW, if I turn on the other RD nothing happens on the main one and the lights do not turn on.

I also tried to do a Factory Reset by holding down the Favorite/Config button for over 20 seconds but the same results: nothing happened - no LED, and the lights do not turn on.

If I push the buttons on the one that isn't working I see it sending commands in my Hubitat logs. (I'm using a C-8 with version 2.3.6.146). Likewise, if I use my Hubitat dashboard to turn it on or off or move in front of the Hue sensor I see it sending the commands to do so in my Hubitat logs as well.

Is there anything I can do before physically taking the switch out and trying to reconnect it?

If for some reason it did get fried I'm trying to decide what to replace it with. All of my other switches are Red Dimmers. Is there any reason to get the new 2:1 Z-Wave instead? That is $35 for the old RD like I have now vs. $60 for the 2:1. I also have a couple of Hue motion sensors that are Zigbee. Although I currently do not have any Zigbee repeaters, they are working fine. I'm also thinking about the Thread/Matter possible future. Any reason to get the Zigbee 2:1 instead (which is also $60)?

Yes, as a repeater for your Zigbee sensors, also keeps the eastethics in line with your other Inovelli. The new 2:1 Z-Wave have the 800 chip, which is superior and supports Long Range. I have a mix of all 3 in my home and you can barely tell them apart.

Thanks!

I installed 10 of the new Inovelli Zwave switches at my parents house. They're working great! Very happy with them.

Thanks for the reply. As I recall, these are a bit thinner and less deep then the Red Dimmers they replaced. That would be great as I had a terrible time trying to get 2 of the RDs into a 2 gang box.

BTW, while things have been stable my condo requires metal boxes. Would Zigbee be less prone to interference/blockage from the metal boxes than Z-Wave?

No. Pretty much the same.

Thanks