Free: Three Logitech Harmony 700 remotes available for devs

I have three Logitech Harmony 700 remotes that I'm no longer using (I moved to the Harmony hub a while back). Any HE developers who have an app, integration, driver, etc., that they maintain are eligible. You don't have to be the original dev, you're also included if you've picked up orphaned code. :slight_smile:

You pay shipping, which I expect would be around $10. The remotes appear to be going for $40 to $50 on eBay, so if you need/want one you'll save a few bucks. :slight_smile:

• Includes original charging block, USB cable, and rechargeable batteries. Two are like new, the third has some light wear on some buttons.

Post here in the topic, or if you prefer you can PM me. First come, first served.

If there is very limited interest, one person can end up w/more than one remote.

If there is huge interest I'll change it to $350 each and retire early. :wink:

2 Likes

What a shame Logitech stopped making these. They're worth 500.00 to not have yelling everytime an input needs to be changed or someone shuts off the AVR. I found the Harmony Ultimate One plus the hub!!- in the recycle yard. Took him home and a few downloads later I was in business

3 Likes

now if your unloading your hub and ultimate one.. than your in business even if dead battery ... lol..

i have 3 between 2 houses. in fact maybe i should pick up a spare battery or two from amazon before those are gone as well.

2 Likes