Fp1 repairing stuck

Newbie in here looking for some help from anyone who wants to well-receive an ex-Smartthings user for over 7 years having only 1 week with Hubitat :woozy_face:

Im having some troubles while "repairing" the Aqara's FP1 sensors to my C-8 hub: recently i bought a lot of 06 sensors from a local market (don't judge me, i was already aware about integration issues but trust me they were very very cheap).

Fortunately i already integrated 03 of them using the "pairing - delete - repairing" method I saw from other post.

But for these 03 bad boys, during the second repair they are getting stuck in the "zigbee device found...initializing" screen.

Already tried rebooting the hub and hard resetting the sensors using the 10 secs+5 secs while pushing the button several times with no luck.

The fun fact I observed: they can be paired with the ST hub V2 i still have (during these test I double checked they were deleted from there prior trying again to pair whit Hubitat)

So, any clue what's happening? It seems it's a hub issue trying to repair a device was already paired...?

It’s a C-8 pairing issue with some Zigbee 3.0 devices, mostly Tuya and Aqara.
There is no solution that works in 100% of the cases.

The C-8 uses a newer Zigbee SOC (Radio chip) that is v3.0 compliant, not just compatible. The previous Hubitat Hubs (and ST v2) use the older v1.2 SOC which will pair older devices, including Iris V1 devices.

Thanks for your response. You gave me luck

Trust me, in real time while i was receiving your response they works!

I rebuild the zigbee network...so maybe that works? Maybe maybe..

2 Likes