Flush / Surface Mount light

I am looking for a light that can be surface mounted - something like this KRWEURE Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fixture 12 Inch Smart RGB LED Ceiling Light Fixtures 30W 2700K-6500K Dimmable Ceiling Lamp with 16 Million Colors APP Control Compatible with Alexa Google Home - - Amazon.com

and is compatible with hubitat - there are many different wifi models which would be fine with me but I cant seem to find one that is compatible with hubitat. Anyone know of one?

No personal experience but there are several (quite expensive) flush mount (or almost flush mount - one of them is 3 inches deep) ceiling light fixtures. You would need a Hue bridge to integrate them with Hubitat as they are natively Bluetooth.

Bluetooth and Zigbee, so they actually could be paired to Hubitat as-is. But I'd still recommend a Hue Bridge to avoid the odd issues some people have with many types of directly connected Zigbee bulbs (unless you only have bulbs on that hub, in which case they seem to be fine--which these might be regardless, but I'm not sure I'd risk it).

Good to know. I knew some of the bulbs were both but I didn't see anything published about these fixtures that indicated the Zigbee capability. Agreed the bridge would probably be the better approach.

They have these for 18.00USD on ebay. Got one, it works well but is not RGB, just white tones and dimmable. Zigbee supported on HE hub

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.