Flair Vent API Information

Not sure if this has been widely discussed, but I spoke with support over at Flair today and had a few general setup questions. This after a couple of my Keen vents finally died and I started switching over.

I asked Flair about API access in case anyone is interested in tinkering with it.
Here is an email from Flair:

please check out our complete API documentation available at Flair API.

There is an example python client available at GitHub - flair-systems/flair-api-client-py: Python Client for Flair API and a few additional examples available at GitHub - flair-systems/flair_api_client_python_examples.

In order to get developer credentials, please complete this form:
https://forms.gle/VohiQjWNv9CAP2ASA

The site at Flair API has information on authentication and examples of how to do many common actions - read temperatures, open/close vents, adjust set points, control a mini split, etc.

There is an example python client available at GitHub - flair-systems/flair-api-client-py: Python Client for Flair API and a few additional examples available at GitHub - flair-systems/flair_api_client_python_examples.

I realize there's one custom HE driver and package which works with Flair and other vents but it's confusing.

I've been a personal fan of Barry's @storageanarchy Ecobee Suite Manager as that's one of the most awesome 3rd party apps for HE. Maybe someone smarter than me (not a high bar) can figure out a way for the communication to happen or for an app similar to it to eventually work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.