Firmware 2.2.4 and Aeotec Door/Window Series 7 issues

What does the battery show? Updating the firmware is a big drain on the battery. You might try replacing the battery.

Perhaps you might try excluding, resetting it to factory defaults, including.

I’ve got 4 that are working perfectly after the 1.05 firmware update. All are paired with no security, though, because they are on interior doors, either for closet door lights or on bathroom doors to inhibit turn off for motion lighting rules.

1 Like

I actually tried replacing the battery since it took for every to upgrade the firmware. Still showed 80% after the update and didn’t make a difference with the new battery I have factory reset it a couple times now and included it with varying levels of security and no security (probably 3-4 different times so far). After trying it on my ST Hub I have it paired again with no security and it seems to be working 90+% of the time. Seems to defeat the purpose of the firmware update though if it won’t work with security. I will likely try one more tomorrow, they take to long to update to do it tonight, and see what happens. My door sensors are one of the last things I need to switch over.